The Hamilton County Education Foundation is proud to announce Celebrate Excellence 2019!
The annual “Celebrate Excellence” breakfast event has been the Foundation’s main fundraiser since 2006. The purpose of the event is to recognize “Educators of the Year” from nearly every public school district in the Cincinnati area. Each individual school district submits their own top educator (including teachers, counselors, administrators, psychologists, etc.) to be honored at the 2019 Celebrate Excellence breakfast. The event will be held in May at the Sharonville Convention Center.
The Foundation is very proud to be hosting the 13th annual Celebrate Excellence Breakfast. This event brings together K-12 education, university, business and civic leaders to pay tribute to this impressive group of educators.
Provide as much information as possible about your nominee on the form (attach a second sheet, if necessary). Identify the qualities and characteristics that make him/her excellent, give examples, and state specifically how he/she has had special impact on the lives of his/her students. Anecdotes and quotes from students are welcome! No additional materials, such as resumes, letters of support, or recommendations are necessary. Please type using black ink.
Characteristics of an excellent educator might include, but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates a high commitment toward student achievement
- Has the ability to challenge students to the next level
- Is seen by others as genuine and sincere
- Makes a positive difference in the classroom, school, and community
- Demonstrates empathy for everyone
- Strives to improve personally and professionally, and encourages students to as well
There are two ways to submit a nomination:
- You can submit a form online by filling out a Google Form HERE
- You can submit a hard copy by completing and printing a form HERE
Completed nomination forms are due to:
Jennie Cunningham at the Board Office by Friday, March 1st, 2018.