Gifted Identification takes place for all students in grades 2 and 5. All students in grades 2 and 5 will take part in both the Terra Nova tests and the InView tests.
- Terra Nova: This test identifies students for specific academic giftedness
- InView: This test identifies students for cognitive giftedness.
Parents, if you would like to have your child tested for giftedness outside of grades 2 and 5, please do so by submitting a request to your child's counselor. Gifted tests in off grade years in the 2014/2015 school year will be administered the week of December 1 and week of May 18.
- Holmes and Amity Counselor
- Mr. Jason Spelic, Junior/Senior High School Counselor (Grades 7-9)
- Ms. Corrie Madden, Junior/Senior High School Counselor (Grades 10-12)
IMPORTANT NEWS & EVENTS
The Super Saturday Program
Free Parent Sessions Open to the Public. Click to learn more.
Achieving Excellence Together!