What is the Deer Park Booster Organization?
The Deer Park Athletic Boosters is a non-profit organization that provides support for all the sports currently in the Deer Park High School athletic program. The boosters are the main and sometimes only source of support for purchasing uniforms, athletic supplies and equipment, as well as providing awards and scholarships for our athletes.
The Athletic Booster Organization if funded solely through membership fees, concessions, special fundraising events, program sales, and the generous donations from a community that believes that athletics is one of the greatest educational experiences of a lifetime.
What does the Deer Park Booster Organization support?
- Financial support for sporting teams that the Junior Varsity and Varsity levels. Such as:
- “Feed the Team” event
- Seasonal sports awards nights
- Senior banquet
- Senior night gifts
- Thousands of Scholarship dollars for graduating seniors
- Major improvements to athletic facilities
How can you help?
- Join the boosters!
- Fundraising – Bring new fundraising ideas to the table or get involved in current fundraising
- Advertising – Program ads, banners, team publicity
- Concessions – Organize, help stock inventory, help with sales during events
- Spirit Wear – Help with sales during sporting events
- Homecoming Pep Rally – Organize, setup, ideas
- Senior Banquet – Plan, decorate, gifts
- Golf Outing – Recruit, advertise, organize, prizes
- Awards Nights – Refreshments, advertising, literature
- Senior Night – Gifts, organize