- If you experience any difficulty logging into your Schoology account, or need more information, go here.
Online Yearbook Purchasing Available:
- Holmes yearbooks are now available for purchase. Please access purchasing information by logging in the following site: http://ybpay.lifetouch.com
- Holmes ID code: 10112314
If you have additional questions, please contact our main office: 513.891.6662
- Breakfast will be served the first day of school.
- Drop off will begin at 7:40 AM. Our Holmes Primary staff will be outside monitoring student drop off. Please do not leave students unattended prior to 7:40 AM.
- To view our menus, go here.
Communicating Pick-Up Arrangements:
- Please be certain to communicate with your teacher or the Holmes Primary main office how your student will be going home. Many parents also review this plan with their child.
- To eliminate confusion and frustration, please remember that the school has to receive a note, a dismissal form or a phone call to change how your child may be dismissed.
- Communication is essential and your continued support is appreciated.
Other News & Information:
- As we begin to plan for the upcoming school year, please be sure to inform the Holmes school office 513.891.6662 of any home phone or cell phone number changes. This information is extremely important should we need to contact you while your child(ren) are at school.
- PTO meetings will be held the 2nd Wednesday of every other month.
- Please review the Food Distribution letter if your child has a birthday coming up and you were thinking about sending in a snack.
- We look forward to working with all of students and families to make this an incredible school year!
Go Lil' Cats!
Achieving Excellence Together!