Study Skills Program
Club Z Tutoring is for grades 7 - 12
The Deer Park PTO and ClubZ Tutoring are excited to provide an 8-week Study Skills Program for current Deer Park students in grades 7 - 12. At an 85% savings, Deer Park students will be able to participate in a unique program that will include 16 hours of instruction, outside of the typical classroom, and includes:
- Diagnostic Test to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Time management skills
- Concentration and memory skills
- Listening and note-taking skills
- Homework management skills
- Test taking/test anxiety skills
- And more...
Sessions will be held on Tuesday mornings starting June 7 through Tuesday, July 26. This 8 week program is $200 (an 85% savings). Additional discounts for multiple DP students per family!
- Complete this registration form (one per student)
- Send the registration form in by Thursday, June 2 either via email (DPPTO2012@gmail.com) or directly to the school office in an envelope marked Deer Park PTO.
- The Deer Park PTO will contact you to determine the cost, which is based on participation
- Bring payment with you to the first session on Tuesday, June 7.
- Please contact Deer Park PTO President Michelle Pennington
- DPPTO2012@gmail.com or 513.404.4536
It is a great day to be a Wildcat!