- Football Concessions - As part of the Wildcat Boosters’ you will provide concession coverage for all home football games in the months of August, September and October. There are many fun responsibilities in the concession stand including: food, grill and drink preparation, window reception, cashier and set-up and tear-down operations. (Time involved: 4 hours per game)
- General Help/Hospitality - Works with leaders of PTO in any of the following areas: making copies, flyer distributions, distributing trees for Arbor Day, volunteers, hospitality activities for events such as Homecoming, Graduation, National Honor Society, Open Houses, and Teacher Appreciation week. (Time involved: on-going; year round; time peaks with a few big events. Average: 3 hours per month)
- Fundraising - Through fundraising efforts, the PTO sponsors fundraisers throughout the school year that benefit the students and their schools that are not otherwise provided for in the schools budgets! You will help support the coordination of the PTO’s fund-raising activities, such as Box Tops and IGA Receipts and counting of money collected. (Time involved: 3 hours per month)
- Mother's Day Flower Sale - PTO makes it easier for students to get that perfect gift to brighten someone’s Mother's Day!!! You will help with the PTO’s annual flower sale in conjunction with held in May each year. Typically includes, set-up and tear-down operations, and assisting students with selections and purchases. (Time involved: 1-4 hours)
- 6th Grade Social - A highly anticipated event in the 6th grade, this first boy/girl dance marks a turning point in the student’s life before entering Jr. High School. Volunteers will assist with scheduling, entertainment, decorations, refreshments and chaperoning, safety of students, set-up, and tear down operations. (Time involved: substantial, especially the 6 weeks prior to the event)
- PTO Spirit Wear - As part of Wildcat Boosters help students, staff and community show their pride in Deer Park Schools by helping in the coordination of the spirit wear sales throughout the year, activities, and the spirit shop. (Time involved: 1 hour per month)
- Wildcat Booster Golf Outing - Held once a year in May, the Deer Park Wildcat Boosters hosts this event to support our Booster programs. The PTO along with the Athletic Boosters will help volunteer with event activities. (Time involved: 1 day, approx. 8 hours)
- Events - Work with parent/community volunteers to help in scheduling, theme, decorations, refreshments etc for the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son events.