Prevention Action Alliance, formerly Drug Free Action Alliance, is a certified prevention agency that has been leading the way in promoting healthy lives through the prevention of substance misuse and fostering mental health wellness for 30 years. Know! gives the parents and caregivers of middle and high school-age kids the education, tools, strategies, and empowerment they need to raise children who are alcohol, tobacco, and drug-free.
- November 15, 2018 - Know! CBD – Miracle in a Bottle or Modern-Day Snake Oil
- November 7, 2018 - Know! Sexual Assault Prevention Tips for Teens
- October 17, 2018 - Know! The Link Between Alcohol And Sexual Assault
- October 5, 2018 - Know! Not To Be A Lawnmower Parent
- September 12 2018 - Know! The Risk Factors Associated with Drug Addiction
- August 29, 2018 - Know! The Key Skills for Your Child’s Academic Success
- August 14, 2018 - Know! How to Create Safe and Welcoming Schools for LGBT Students
- August 13, 2018 - Know! To Support Your LGBT Student
- July 17, 2018 - Know! July is National Minority Mental Health Month
- July 5, 2018 - Know! The New Marketplace for Buying and Selling
For a full archive of Teachable Moments, click HERE.