2022-2023 Preschool Registration
Welcome to Preschool! We have created this page to walk you step-by-step through the registration process. This page will serve as your guide for registration, but if you ever have any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to Patty Hadden at email@example.com or 513-936-5937. We are here to help!
A child is eligible for entrance into Preschool if s/he lives within the Deer Park School District and attains the age of four (4) on or before August 1st of the year in which s/he applies for entrance.
If interested in registering your child for Deer Park's Preschool for the 2022-2023 school year please contact Pam Gilreath (firstname.lastname@example.org/513-936-4698) and then follow the steps below.
If you are interested in a tuition free option for your 3 or 4-year-old child, please see the Headstart links at the bottom of the page.
1. Contact Pam Gilreath email@example.com to reserve a spot in our preschool. A $25 nonrefundable deposit is needed to hold a preschool spot. Classes are limited to 14 students per session.
2. Please complete the online forms through Final Forms to begin the enrollment process. Complete the form by clicking the link below the instructions:
- Create a Parent new account (you will receive an email to confirm your account and create a password)
- Click the "Registration Open for Next Year"
- Click Add Student button at top right of the screen
- Select 2036 as the year your student is expected to graduate from high school.
FINAL FORMS REGISTRATION
Please contact Betty Hollander at 513-891-0222 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Pam Gilreath at 513-936-4698 / email@example.com with registration questions.
3. Please bring copies of the following to the registration meeting (See item #4). Hard copies of Deer Park forms are available in the Amity Elementary office or the Board of Education Office. Copies of Photo ID, Birth Certificates, and Residency will be made at the meeting.
Valid Photo Identification
Original Birth Certificate (Click HERE to learn how to obtain an Ohio Birth Certificate)
Proof of Residency (Click HERE to see list of acceptable documents)
Physical Exam Form
Ohio Health History Form
Custody Paperwork (IF APPLICABLE)
Special Education paperwork (IF APPLICABLE)
4. Attend Registration Meeting.
Registration meetings will be held at the Board of Education office (The Holmes Building) located at 8688 Donna Lane Cincinnati, Ohio 45236 on Wednesday, April 20 and Friday, April 22.
Sign Up for a Registration Meeting
Headstart through HCESC
Visit the Headstart Website
The Head Start Program, located at the Holmes building, offers high quality preschool services for children who are 3-5 years old, who are not eligible for Kindergarten. Families must meet the Federal poverty guidelines for enrollment. Families interested in enrolling their child in the Head Start classroom, may use the link provided at www.hcescheadstart.org/enrollment to complete the pre-application and the social & emotional screening. A Head Start staff member will contact you when your child’s online pre-application has been received, to schedule an application appointment at the Head Start Office located at 924 Waycross Rd., 45240. Families of children who are under the age of 3, may use the same link to register for our home based, Early Head Start program.
Families need to bring the following documents to their appointment at the Head Start office:
Proof of income for the last 12 months:
- W-2 or 1099 or Federal 1040 or 12 consecutive months of pay stubs
- Written statement from employer (If applicable)
- Unemployment statement (If applicable)
- Award letter for TANF or SSI (If applicable)
- Child support statement (If applicable)
- Job & Family Service paperwork for foster/kinship children (If applicable)
Child’s proof of age (child’s birth certificate or baptismal record or JFS paperwork)
Proof of residency (lease or utility bill or government document or JFS paperwork)
Physical exam/Well baby check (exam within the last 12 months)
Dental exam (Head Start children only; exam within the last 12 months, or the date of your child’s next scheduled dental exam)
Custody paperwork (If applicable)
IEP/IFSP (If applicable)