Welcome to the Deer Park PTO!
The Deer Park PTO is a Parent-Teacher Organization whose members include parents, teachers, administrators and community members. As an organization, we work together as parents, and with the teachers and administrators, to support the needs of the Deer Park students in grades K – 12, that are not otherwise provided for in the school budget. The PTO uses its resources, both manpower and monetary, to support these efforts.
We are always looking for individuals who want to get involved and encourage you to not only to be a member, but volunteer as well! Click here to become a member - 2021-2022 Deer Park PTO Membership Form
In years past it's been very exciting, as with the help of our many volunteers, we were able to start a few new traditions for the students in the district. Here are just a few things we do:
- Host the Father/Daughter Dance and Mother/Son Date Night
- Sponsor the Sixth Grade Social and provide T-shirts for the 6th grade students
- Provide the funds for the 4th grad trip to Parky’s Farm, scholarships for Camp Kern
- Host Family Movie Night and the Flower Sale
- Provide refreshments for the High School and 8th grade graduation
- Provided The Cone and Kona Ice for the students in K - 12
- Sponsored the Be The Difference day for the Junior Class
- And lots more…
We would love to have you join us at a PTO meeting, held the second Tuesday of every other month, starting in September, at 7:00p. Attending meetings is a wonderful way to find out what is happening in our schools, get updates from the school principals, discuss events, plan fundraisers to enhance all programs, and share ideas. These are very interactive, discussion based meetings. In the PTO meetings you have a voice!
We believe it’s important to do everything we can to enhance the learning environment of our children as they truly are our future. It will take all of us working together to make this happen! We look forward to getting to know you!
The PTO Board
Michelle Pennington, Janna Rainey, Ana DeCorrvont and Melanie Schramm