Enclosed: W4, IT-4, School Employees Retirement form (SERS), SAA-1945 form a form for city tax withholding purposes and a Federal I-9 form.
The forms are to be completed as follows:
- W4- Complete and Return for Federal Income Tax withholding.
- IT-4- Complete and Return for state income tax withholding .
- SERS- Complete and return for retirement withholding.
- STRS- Complete and return for retirement withholding
- Form SAA-1945- Must be filled out by all employees working under SERS and STRS.
- City Tax- Complete and return so the appropriate city income taxes are withheld.
- I-9 Form- Complete thru the signature line marked return with copy of your driver’s license and social security card.
- Direct Deposit- Please provide a check with this paperwork with “Void” written.
The above paperwork is to be returned to the Treasurer’s Office
Please contact Kate Burden to schedule a time to drop off your payroll packet!