A Message from the Deer Park Nurses
We would like to remind families about immunization requirements for school attendance. Please see below for specific grade level immunization requirements from the Ohio Department of Health:
- Kindergarten students are required to have the following immunizations:
- Four (4) doses of Tdap/DTap/Td
- Two (2) doses of MMR
- Two (2) doses of Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Three (3) doses of Polio
- Three (3) doses of Hepatitis B
- Seventh graders are required to receive:
- One (1) dose of the Tdap vaccine
- One (1) dose of the Meningitis vaccine (MC4).
- Twelfth graders are required to receive:
- Two (2) doses of the Meningitis vaccine (MCV4), unless the first dose is administered on or after the student’s 16th birthday, then the second dose will not be required.
A copy of the student’s immunization record must be submitted to the school in order to complete the requirement. Records can be submitted in person or by fax to Amity or the Jr./Sr. High School. Please submit all records prior to the first day of school, August 15, 2023.
You may obtain the vaccination at any Hamilton Co. Public Health Dept. Clinics (513-984-7882), Norwood Health Dept. (513-458-4600), TriHealth Clinics at Walgreens, Kroger Little Clinic, or your family doctor. Please check with your health care provider to be sure your child is properly vaccinated for the start of the 2023-2024 school year.
Click here for a full list of the Ohio Department of Health’s Immunization Requirements for School Attendance.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your child’s immunizations.
|Julie Dydo BSN, RN, LSN||Leslie Karle, BSN, RN, LSN|
|Jr./Sr. High School||Amity Elementary|
|Fax: 513-891-3845||Fax: 513-891-0106|
Inspiring & Empowering Lifelong Success!